Why choose Curt to List your home.
Curt V. Schultz, REALTOR – Architect Curt does not operate like most REALTORs, whose business model is generally to acquire as many Listings/Clients as possible. They post the properties on the MLS and return to spending most of their time on acquiring additional Listings. Agents know all Listings sell, eventually and the more Listings an agent has the more likely a home will sell while they are the agent Listing. Curt prefers to focus on a single property at a time, puts in extra work to prepare the home and in the long run spends less time on the Listing because they sell faster. The buyers are less likely to cancel or demand concessions. It’s a method that is better for him, the sellers and for the buyers. Fancy virtual tours, super stylish photography and websites along with all the other gimmicky marketing REALTORS promote do not sell homes. All buyers visit homes in person before making an Offer. If the home looks much better in the marketing than it does in person, buyers become angry and feel tricked, which rarely leads to a sale. Most buyers start their process in the area they prefer, only when they determine none of the available homes meet their needs will they expand to other areas. That is where an Architect’s skills are most rare. On the spot, an Architect can sketch an addition, remodel, or any number of other ways that a home could be made to meet a buyer’s needs. With the ability to price the changes, along with the credibility of an Architect, buyers can see how a home in their preferred area can be a fit for them. Curt focuses on making his Listings better prepared, because he knows….
• a better prepared property sells for more.
• a better prepared property sells faster.
• a better prepared property has less repairs requests. • a better prepared property is more likely to close. Curt…
• Represents Home Sellers almost exclusively.
• Only represents a single property at a time.
• Is not a neighborhood expert, he is a home expert.
• Has negotiated tens of thousands of contracts.
• Knows the real work is in closing the escrow.
• Properties are never showed without him, no lockboxes used.
• Has never reduced a price, it does not help sell a property.
• Is client focused.